Thursday, February 21, 2008

Worse

Hmmm, knew I'd feel worse. Went to work but was so battered. It's funny, I've not god a cold, just really achey, headache and a bit of a sore throat, which to me suggests more of a flu. Anyway, the Nurofen do their job and keep me perked up. So I'm not going for a run tonight. Had planned an 11.5 miler... but will see how I feel tomorrow, and planning to do it then, but again will see. After this week, it's back up to full training milage of 58 for the week, including a 23 miler and its more important to be ready for that. However I still hate being ill and think that by missing a session I'll lose fitness. I know I wont, but it's a big thing for me... I'm in such a groove and habit that I dont want to let this slip. It's funny I was thinking that I started to feel ill on Tuesday afternoon, yet I went out and ran a really quick 7 miles in 54 mins... anyway... rest up today, hopefully the acheyness and headache will go and I wont get a proper cold... think positive!

No comments: