Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back.... I think :)

Well I was still feeling really quite rough this morning when I woke up at 6:30am to watch England play France (we won! yeah!)... but I went back to bed after the game and woke up to feel a million times better. So I went off and had lunch in a lovely little Deli just up the road from me. Lovely pasta, with Italian sausage and a beautiful tomato sauce... was really lush, and very light as well.

So I felt so much better that I even went for a run in 25 degrees, but the difference was that it was dry heat and hardly any humidity, and that makes a massive difference. So off I went and it went well, untimed, but I felt good within myself, and considering how bad i've felt the last 4-5 days I was pleased with the run. So all in, 18 miles for the week, which at the end of the day was only 7-8 off what I was going to do anyway for a light week, so I'm relatively happy at the moment. However we'll have to see how this week goes, a scheduled 58 miles with a 22.5 miler planned for the weekend, so fingers crossed this really is the last of the illness.

Bon chancés

No comments: