Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fitness tells

Well this week is the lighter week for me, 30 miles and of course I'm taking it easy with the runs. Well that's what I thought... i just have an inability to control my speed sometimes. Especially after Ive had a rest day, I'm full of beans. So I did my 7 mile loop, and took it real easy for the first 5 miles... or so I thought, and then opened up a bit on the last two, coming in at 54mins and 30 secs... around 7:45 min miles, which again I think is pretty quick, but the reality is that I'm probably just getting fitter, as i dont feel especially tired.

However I do feel a bit rough s in chesty and headache... came on a bit this afternoon at work and I went through 3 litres of water today at work which is a bit more than normal and also probably a sign that I'm not 100%. Will take it easy and get the Nurofen down me too over the coming days. Good job its a lighter week this week if I am a bit ill. Hmmmmm annoying!

No comments: