Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Running on nothing!

I guess it was quite predictable really. Having done one of my quickest ever runs last night, it was quite obvious that I was going to suffer today. I ran last night as if I was doing a 10km dash, doing 4mins 50secs kms over 11.5 miles... so evitably I was going to feel it tonight, and boy did I.

I also started to get sore shins again, which is a bit of a concern to be honest, which is why I only did the 6 miles instead of the seven. I dont know why I've got sore shins, maybe its because I had to run quite a bit of the the run last night on pavement which I hate doing as it's made of concrete, instead of the asphalt on the road which is about 10 times softer, so that could have contributed, as well as running like a bastard!

Oh well... was planning a run tomorrow night, but I think I'll postpone til Friday night and just rest up tomorrow, make sure I get rid of the sore shins. God listen to me being Mr. Sensible!

No comments: