Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nice and easy

Well yesterday was a little recovery run from the 17 miler on Friday night. Again I really didnt want to go out there and do it, but I forced myself to, a bit like I'm feeling right now. I have in my schedule to do some interval training, but am going to wait til later... it's been quite humid here again today. So yes, back to yesterday and I took it very easy doing the 7 mile recovery run... literally going round at a canter, but surprised to see that I went round in 60 mins... again a sign of the fitness ever increasing I think. So with the interval training tonight that will be 45 miles for the week. It seems a bit poor compared to what I was doing, but I have to take into consideration the slightly shorter long run, and the fcat that I've built in an interval training session in too.

Next week is a 'lighter week' of 25-30 miles as I really need one. Then it will be full on for 5 weeks, before tapering down for Canberra... Yikes!

No comments: