Monday, February 25, 2008

Feeling good

Well maybe not 100% yet physically, but it was a good run tonight. Covered off 9.5 miles, again untimed as I didn't want to push myself, and I know when I take my watch I tend to push myself too much. Given the fact that I'm still getting over a cold, I don't want to push my heart rate up too high and put too much pressure on my body just yet. So plan is to take it really steady this week in preparation for the big 22/23 miler at the weekend, so the priority is to get that one spot on.

Saying that though I felt really strong in the last 2 miles, so opened up a bit and really got into a zone with the strides... so good that I'm feeling strong on this length of run, despite being ill slightly. Got a 11.5 miler planned for tomorrow night, and then a 7 miler Wednesday, before 2 days off and the big on on Saturday.

No comments: