Friday, February 27, 2009

A state of mind...

So I was battered last night, but managed to haul myself down the gym and do yet another PB on the bike - 1hr 25mins and 8 seconds... it goes to show that it is a state of mind and that you can do it. Now I'm asking myself the same question again as I sit here at work at 6:20pm, having only just had my lunch an hour ago, which consisted of half a muffin. Half a bloody muffin all day long, and I'm just utterly shattered.

It's been a massively heavy week at work, and I'm wondering if I should even bother going down the gym given that I've eaten just half a muffin all day? This is not intentional as you might guess... I literally havent had time to even think about lunch... Plus the rugby is on tonight... maybe I will forgo this evening... or should I do double tomorrow... that won't work. Depends what time I get out of this place as well... it could be a while...

No comments: