Monday, February 16, 2009

A little harder...

After 50kms yesterday on the bike I wasn't sure how the legs would feel today, but they felt good and I racked up 36.5kms in a hour of interval work. This is the one minute on, one minute off session where the aim is to make sure I'm above 100 revs per minute (which I achieved), when it's on the hard cycle, and at least 95 revs per minute when I'm on the easy one minute, which was almost kept.

Either way it was a tough session and I do sweat buckets loads when I do this. I'm also burning a heel of a lot of calories too on the bike, racking up over 800 an hour in the process. Not quite sure if I'll be able to do another cardio session tomorrow. I should try, but maybe not one that's so intensive... we'll see how the legs feel in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep building up those Calves D!