Friday, December 26, 2008

Feeling hot hot hot...

So on Christmas Eve it was the usual 20 laps of the pool, followed by a stuffing full of food for the last two days over Xmas. Normally I'd be running, not taking a break, but this leg thing just wont clear up. One day it feels better, then today it was really aching towards the end of the day. The bone feels less tender to touch now. I'm tempted to get out and go for a run again tomorrow as it will have been 10 days of straight rest. Although i did that last time and look where that got me. I said I'd leave it to Jan 1st, so I really should, but maybe a nice easy 7kms wouldn't hurt it? We'll see... I really want to do the Narrabeen 100km, but it's looking a bit unlikely now - depends how the next week goes really. I probably shouldn't do it given the rest I've had to undertake. We'll see, I may feel fine - I'll just go on how I feel. I'll know deep down if I shouldn't.

So plans for the next 2 months are as follows. Get back into it slowly first two weeks of Jan and build back up to 50 miles a week, and then hopefully, if all is well, get on with Super February which will see me do 4 big back to backs over the 4 weekends in February - all being well of course with my new shiny one man tent to kip in overnight. Just need a decent cooker now :)

Tired now, off to bed - family stuff is hard work :)

No comments: