Saturday, March 29, 2008

Massage

Well went for a massage this morning to ease up the calfs and boy did it help. So a few hours after that went for a 12 mile run, nothing outrageously fast at all, I just want to make sure I get round nice and easy and start to wind down ahead of the marathon which is now 2 weeks away.

All in, went round in 1 hour 38 mins, which was OK to be honest given that I wasn't going quickly or so I thought. It was pretty warm as well over here in Sydney as we head into Autumn, and humidity was up in the 70's. Although it didn't feel that humid to me to be honest, but maybe I'm just getting used to it now. Can't wait to see what 10% humidity feels like! Anyways, a 7 mile recovery run tomorrow, and that will be 37 for the week, before doing an easy 30 mile week next week, and then time to buy copious amounts of undies before I shit myself ahead of the Canberra marathon :)

No comments: