Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easing up

So the run home tonight, and another 7 miles. I took more time to warm up this evening before leaving as I think that was the issue last night. I did warm up, but not as much as I should have done last night, hence why the shins hurt.

So this evening I spent a long while stretching my calfs properly, and it paid off as I went round in 55 mins with around 4.5 kgs on the back as well. The reality is that I went round the first 3 miles in just over 21 mins, and the last four much slower. However the other reality is that the last 4 miles do contain a lot more hills, and I always knew I was going to go round much more slowly than the first 3. But it was good to get more of a quicker run in after the sluggishness of the last two runs. Anyways, job done. Rest day tomorrow, and then an easy 12 miler on Saturday.

No comments: