Saturday, May 17, 2008

Steady week

Thursday's training was postponed as I had my company's 15th birthday party, so after a bit of boozing that night, I did a very casual 4 miles on Friday night ahead of the big back-to-back half-marathon weekend. The plan is to run today's 13 miles fairly hard, and I did doing 12.5 miles in the end in 1hr 37 mins with just the camelbac for company :)

Tomorrow is a nice and early start doing the Sydney half-marathon, which I'm not racing, given that I only ran the marathon a month ago, plus it's not a fast course as there are some pretty steep hills - so all in, not arsed about racing this one. And I said I would be a pacer for a girl from work also. So I'll load up the backpack tomorrow with some weight and use this as a bit of an endurance run off the back of today's quicker run.

No comments: