Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good Week

So I finished off last week with back-to-back half marathons over the weekend. As I mentioned below, I did the harder faster run on Saturday, followed by a very leisurely stroll in the Sydney half marathon. I helped a girl from work get round in 2hr 21mins, as I decided fairly early on that I wasn't going to race this, give the amount of races and hard work I'd been doing for the last few weeks. Also, I'm secretly saving myself for the Hunter Valley half-marathon also in July which I'm going to try and break 1hr 35mins in :)

However the Sydney half was great fun, and loaded up with a 5kg backpack we set off and had a lovely time and I got great satisfaction from pacing someone and helping them achieve their goal. It's back top normal for me this week, and this weekend I'm hoping to get out to the Blue Mountains for some trail running and a bit of fun around there, so watch this space!

No comments: