Thursday, March 26, 2009

Slight ECG panic...

Not that I havent got it done, more like it's meant to be an original i.e. a piece of paper that comes out the machine. However I can't get an original as mine was done electronically! Still it's got me worried, so I called the agents, and they have partially put my mind to rest.

As the ECG was electronic, it gets sent through to the doctors by email, and then printed off. All should be fine, and if the worst comes to the worst, you can actually get one done in the desert when you get there. I'm sure it will be fine and I'm just worrying about nothing. All packed now, ready to go... want to leave now... fed up of waiting around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smash it up mate!

Darrel and Mick are doing Melbourne Trailwalker this weekend and I am heading to the blue mountains to knock off a slow 45km training run on North Face course.

We're all going to be glued to the screens waiting for your results to come in each day!

GO!