Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Some more thoughts...

God I'm in a philosophical mood of late - I think this GNW 100 is really getting to me. Not in a bad way, but really making me think. I totalled up my mileage since I started running last night, and I'm around 1,850 miles in the last year - pretty much where I wanted to be. So when I hit the GNW next week, I'll move through 2000, very fitting! In fact I may look to time it smack on so that my last mile in the GNW is my 2,000th so far. That would mean a 30 mile week this week, which is probably a bit more than I would want to do, but still OK, as I can get proper rest next week.

But lots to think about for this one - it's such a huge challenge and needs the proper care and respect to make it a success. Food is going to be critical on this, and I'm already drawing up a wish list which includes:

- Pizza
- Coke
- Sausage rolls
- Chocolate milkshake
- Ham and Cheese sandwiches

Need to think of some other things as well, but more thoughts over the coming week I'm sure.

No comments: