Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back onto the grind...

So after the highs of trail running, it's back to the concrete of Sydney. It really is such a bind running on the roads now that I'm running serious mileage in the bush now. However last night was a gentle 4 mile run into the CBD from my delightful office in St.Leonards, or slough as we English like to nickname it... if you ever come here you'd know why. Oh how I long for Darling Harbour again :)

Anyway's 4 miles of dull concrete along the Pacific Highway. Tonight will be a 15km run, oh and I have two black toenails.. I might put a bet on which one comes off first, bloody Melbourne marathon that was, busting a gut! Anyway, here's a picture of a leech to brighten this post up, something I'll become very familiar with in three weeks time:



Bastards!

No comments: