Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Done and dusted

So, I've paid up and I'm in. Such a tough decision on this one as at one point that really was it for me and the Gobi was taking to take precidence on this. However whilst my head said that everything about the MDS was wrong, you have to follow your heart on this one. I've been building towards this event now for 3 years, and with just over 6 months to go, to miss out because of being angry at the British agents of this means I'm the one missing out. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they knew this and preyed on it. They know we're in a tough position emotionally, so again can charge what they like.

I know that also, come March next year when everyone heads out to Morocco, I'll be disppointed if I'm not on that plane. So there we go, only another grand and a half and it's paid for, just another grand on top of that for flights back to the UK, arseholes.

However, I'll devote my time to making sure BoM work bloody hard for this massive inflation of costs. At very least we should get a breakdown of the costs, and if we don't then I'll find ways of getting it out.

No comments: