Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Recovery Day

Well it was quite an easy run to be honest. I did set out pretty slowly (didnt want to over do it on the back of Monday), but although i didnt time it, I went round in approx 1h 13mins ish for 8.25 miles. Although untimed I know it was around that as I listen to a particular mix on my ipod and i know that it's exactly 1hr 17 mins... so know it inside out now :)

All in all, it felt very good... in fact so good that on some of the hills I did some hill sprints, and the workrate required overall to do the run was pretty low... can certainly feel the difference in fitness... key is to keep it going now. Feel like I'm on a high at the moment, and am going to have the weekend off this weekend, as I'll have done 4 weeks of pretty intense training (for me that is), and i reckon my body could do with the rest :)... then after that i'll be stepping up once more into Feb, with 2 months really hardcore training ahead of the Canberra Marathon where I'll tapper down first week of April...

Laters...

No comments: