Thursday, June 28, 2007

Today it was a good day...

Well fingers crossed they'll all be good days from now on. Second time at trying forefoot running, and same result. Nice and easy, and a smooth running motion, and equal timings to my other heel running, so around 7.5 miles in an hour, and it all feels so effortless. Although today really felt like Id turned a corner (he hopes!). No knee trouble, no hip hurting, no back of the knee issues, no shin splints causing agony, just simple running, and slightly sore calfs, which is sooooooo much better than hurting joints! May all runs be like this from now on... three days into the week and I've already done 20 miles... fingers crossed for a nice even round 40 this week!

2 comments:

Steph Cooke said...

Glad you seem to be getting your skin splint probs under control, it can be so frustrating having an injury- I've just started to run again with Achilles Tendonitis but still get a few problems.

Dan said...

Well let's hope so... it's still early days I think, but the signs look good so far, do fingers crossed! Sorry to hear your Achilles is still playing up. I still get niggles here and there, but I think a lot of it is due to the challenge we're under-taking. I'll be there to see you across that line in Morroco Steph!