Thursday, May 10, 2007

Training - 08.05.07

I knew this time would come, and my shins are once again buggered, but this time have a horrible feeling i may ahve a stress fracture. Went for a run in the morning, couple of miles... felt a bit sore. But still decided to go for a 6 miler in the evening... however 3 miles in the shins were in a mess, so had to get the bus home... anyway, got to get a docs appointment and see a physio... have a feeling i could be visiting the physio quite a bit over the next 2 years!

1 comment:

Steph Cooke said...

Hi there, I've just found your blog! I've also got a place in the 2009 MdS, and reality is starting to hit...
Hope your shins are ok, I'm struggling with an Achilles injury at the moment.
There's a very good forum on the MdS if you haven't seen it- the address is http://www.themds.co.uk/forums/index.php