Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back in the U of the K

Hello people, I'm back in the UK and now sleeping... a lot! Just a quick note to say that I'll be posting a much longer and more in depth report on the MDS soon as my final posting for this blog. I'll then need to think of a new blog name as this little chapter will be closed. However, my running career is only just beginning. Already I'm thinking about how to structure the next 10 months, and some thought and plans are already brewing. Just a quick thank-you as well for all the support, well-wishers and training partners over the last few years - it's been a massive help to me, and I appreciate it. Long(er) report to follow in a few days. I've already started it, but it's going to be long I warn you, and contain some pretty pictures too!

2 comments:

Beaver said...

Good on you Dan.

I'll hand back the keys to the blog and let you take over from here.

Once again - congratulations and I cannot wait to see the medal.

Rach's MdS said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Dan. Never really got a chance to speak to you but finishing the Mds was such an amazing feeling (wish I hadn't been blubbing quite that much as could hardly see!!)... well done to you, you did fantastically well. So what's next?!