Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oh my god its been so long

Yes it has, and it's not good... but its OK though. Ive been for a few runs in the last few weeks, but nothing near the amount of training I was doing, so need to give myself a bit kick up the ass and get back into it, starting tomorrow. Although fair dues, I have been ill!

So I went for an 8 miler on Monday of this week (August 13th)... but planning on doing a couple of longer runs tomorrow (sat and sun), and see if I can get myself up to 30 miles this week, which would be a good start back into it. Me thinks Ive been partying a little too hard over recent weeks, and now it's time to knuckle down again. So aiming for a 10-12 miler tomorrow... although have been getting issues with the backs of my legs just below the calfs. Think the new trainers I bought arent so great to be fair. Have done about 80-90 miles in them and its not feeling great... so back to the drawing board I think on trainers! Anyway... start of the new regime and back into it!

1 comment:

Steph Cooke said...

Glad you are better now, don't worry sounds as though you are still well on track!